Lubricants for light vehicle engines, "Fuel Economy" grade 0W-20, are "energy saving" lubricants and therefore "fuel saving" lubricants. These lubricants are more fluid than standard mineral oils, without affecting their quality in terms of protection against engine wear.
Total Ecosolutions labellized 0W-20 engine oils:
- TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA DYNAMICS 0W-20
- TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA LONG LIFE 0W-20
- TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA FIRST 0W-20
- TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA V-DRIVE 0W-20
- TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA EC5 0W-20
- TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA C5 0W-20
- ELF EVOLUTION FULL-TECH APX 0W-20
- ELF EVOLUTION FULL-TECH VSX 0W-20
The Total Ecosolutions Advantage
"Fuel Economy" lubricants reduce engine fuel consumption compared to a standard technology lubricant. In fact, thanks to their optimized viscometer profile, Fuel Economy lubricants reduce the friction which is responsible for energy losses, and therefore reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
The ENVIRONMENTAL Performance
Lubricants reduce vehicle's fuel consumption by 2.53%.
This calculation was made in comparison with the reference product: TOTAL QUARTZ 7000 10W-40, and for the lubrication of the engine for 1000 km on an average trip by a light vehicle of medium engine, having an engine lubricated with the lubricant considered.