Lumicene® MR 2001 and MR 2002 polypropylene with light spunbound nonwooven fabrics
Total Petrochemicals Lumicene® grades are new generation polyolefins with improved performance based on propietary technology. Total Petrochemicals Lumicene® MR 2001 and MR 2002 polpropylenes are used to manufacture fibres principally processed in nonwoven fabrics for personal care and medical applications.
The Total Ecosolutions Advantage
The mechanical properties of these grades reduce the weight of nonwoven fabrics by around 17 %, which results in significant material savings compared with the most widely used standard polypropylenes.
The Environmental Performance
- 17 % reduction in non-renewable resources consumption
- 17 % reduction in energy consumption
- 17 % reduction in greenhouse gas emissions
- Label Award date: February 2010
- Label Renewal date : December 2016 (Guidelines Version 5)
- Label Term: December 2021
- Geographical Scope: Europe